- Need Help?
- About Us
- ADHS Forms
- SVPEP Manual
- Arizona Safer Bars Alliance (ASBA)
- Resource Database
- Resources for Educators
- Internet Safety
The following are links to state and national sexual violence resources. The Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Program is not responsible for the content and upkeep of the websites provided below. If there are problems with the links please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arizona Criminal Justice Commission
Contains information about the administration and management of criminal justice programs in Arizona.
- Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence Information regarding: education and training, technical assistance, systems advocacy, a legal advocacy hotline, and collaboration.
- Arizona Governor's Office-Commission to Prevent VAW
Provides information about statewide efforts to prevent and end domestic and sexual violence.
- Arizona Sex Offender Website
Provides information about the location of sex offenders within Arizona.
- Address Confidentiality Program (ACP)
Provides survivors of domestic violence, sexual offenses, or stalking with a means to prevent abusers and perpetrators from locating them through public records. The ACP provides eligible participants with a legal substitute address and mail forwarding services.
- Never Again Foundation
Provides legal assistance to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, and elder abuse in the State of Arizona. This link is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement from the Centers for Disease Control, the Arizona Department of Health Services or the University of Arizona.
- Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program.
Provides awareness and prevention training, education, victim advocacy, response, reporting and accountability. See the Air Force SARC Contact Roster to locate a Sexual Assault Response Coordinators in your area.
- An Abuse, Rape and Domestic Violence Aid and Resource Collection
Collection of resources include; domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault.
- Anti-Bullying Concepts (ABC)
Provides free information for parents and educators as well as professional development for schools, organizations and communities seeking an experienced trainer on bullying prevention and intervention.
- Break the Cycle
Break the Cycle engages, educates and empowers youth to build lives and communities free from domestic and dating violence. Free classroom materials can be downloaded from the site.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
Collection of information on crime, criminal offenders, victims of crime, and the justice system.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention-Intimate Partner Violence
Contains fact sheets, publications, and other information about Intimate Partner Violence.
- County Health Rankings. Mobilizing Action Towards Community Health. "The Rankings are based on a model of population health that emphasizes the many factors that, if improved, can help make communities healthier." The model includes four types of health factors: health behaviors, clinical care, social and economic, and the physical environment. See Arizona's Health Rankings.
- Date Safe Project
Emphasizes communication and respect to encourage healthy relationships.
- GetNet Wise
Provides tips, tools, and other resources about internet safety.
- Go Ask Alice - from Columbia University
This is a health Q&A Internet resource geared towards adolescents.
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA) in Your State. Provides overviews of HRSA programs and state-specific information about health centers, demographics, and other statistics.
Please be advised that some of the data may not be consistent with state statistical reports.
- Male Survivor
This site has resources for men and boys who are survivors of all forms of sexual victimization and for the professionals who work with them.
- Men Against Sexual Violence
This is a Project of Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape. The site includes information about the inclusion of men in the anti-sexual violence movement.
- Men Can Stop Rape
Provides information about primary prevention programming.
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
Electronic clearinghouse of resources that include; articles, funding opportunities, training, organizations, research centers, and events.
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
NCDSV offers resources on a variety of issues related to violence against women, including information about the US military’s response to domestic and sexual violence.
- National Center for Victims of Crime
A resource for crime victims and organizations that serve them.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
Contains justice and substance abuse information about research, policy, and program development.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
A resource center for information on intervention and prevention strategies.
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
Resources include technical assistance bulletins on working with special populations.
- US Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response & Prevention.
Provides information about sexual violence in the US Army and links to resources for help.
- US Department of Defense Sexual Assault Prevention & Response.
Safe Helpline provides confidential, live, one-on-one expert advice. Available 24/7, users can click, call or text to access Safe Helpline services.
- US Department of Justice Tribal Justice and Safety in Indian Country
Comprehensive resource to assist the public and other Federal agencies learn more about Tribal justice and safety issues.
- US Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women
Includes several resources about domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking as well as information about grants and training.
- Alan Berkowitz, PhD
Contains articles, examples of his workshops and lectures, and links to other relevant sites.
- Jim Hopper, PhD
Sexual Abuse of Males: Prevalence, possible lasting effects, and resources
This site provides information about child abuse, with a focus on abuse issues unique to men.